SDK / Plugin developer
We're looking for developers to improve and create new SDK/API clients and plugins to make SeQura’s payment methods available in most popular e-commerce platforms. We expect you to understand the challenges to solve, be able to see the big picture, and balance the seek for software quality with a pragmatic approach to provide value to the company in the best way and the shortest possible time.
Our plugins are deployed in merchant’s platforms, so giving merchants support with these deployments and set-up processes is part of the work.
In our growing (+35 people) tech & product team, we have a pragmatic, agile, quality-oriented development methodology: short sprints with continuous delivery, pair programming, TDD with code & design reviews.
We like lean & agile methodologies, XP, good practices, design principles, and patterns.
We enjoy working in a healthy culture that pursues a good balance between personal and professional life and encourages us to keep growing.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible compensation plan (transport, restaurants, ...).
- Real flexible working hours and remote when needed.
- A high degree of autonomy.
- Transparency and open culture.
- Contribute to technical and architectural decisions.
- A tangible impact on the product and also on the company culture.
- Continuous learning:
- Personal budget for conferences, courses, books ...
- 10% of the time to work on any project you're interested in.
- Weekly sessions.
- Free Spanish or English classes.
- Free drinks and fruits.
- All the equipment you need to work comfortably. Our standard set-up consists of a stand-up desk, comfy chair, MacBook Pro, and a 27" external display.
- 23 days of vacation per year + 2 free days.
- Beautiful office based on a bike-friendly location in the center of Barcelona with a big terrace and plenty of nice places nearby.
- Oh! We don't have a ping-pong table here, but we do encourage you to have a healthy work/life balance so you can play in your free time.
- Experience in development for e-commerce platforms: Magento, Shopify, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Odoo…
- Solid knowledge of OOP, clean coding, TDD, and agile. Functional programming and DDD are a plus.
- Relentless in the pursuit of writing simple, clean, and efficient code.
- Proactive, accountable, analytical, and pragmatic.
- Attention to detail/product ownership.
- Team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Motivation to learn and grow.
- EU work permit.