Senior Frontend developer
RemoteSpain, Catalunya [Cataluña], BarcelonaTech
Creating the payment platform shoppers love.
Hi there! We areSeQura, an innovative, fast-growing fintech company based in sunny Barcelona, born in 2013, seeking to be the preferred payment platform, helping people buy things they love, paying in an instant, fair and flexible way. Humanizing financial services is our main mantra, and that’s why our actions and work are based on transparency, ambition, respect, and collaboration.
Our growth and financing model directly impacts our culture and approach to business. We have a long-term vision and operate with freedom, we are a company independent to venture capital, and we are owners of our destiny.
We are a big community formed by not only us but more than 4.000 Merchants who offer our payment methods to more than 1 million Shoppers, the ones who have led us to the highest NPS in our industry in Spain.
Do you want to improve the world, collaborate with people’s wellness and be part of this challenging journey? Keep reading!
We have an exciting new opening for a Senior Frontend Engineer who is able to see the big picture and balance the seek for software quality with a pragmatic approach to help us scale the company. If you're a proactive, creative, and hands-on person who wants to help improve Sequra's product having ownership and exposure to work hand-in-hand with seasoned professionals in a collaborative environment, this is the perfect place for you.
We have different projects to carry out our amazing product’s development, you’ll have the possibility to join us to help us grow by contributing to technical and architectural decisions and even creating new teams.
We're eager that you bring your front expertise to our team, as we are still very backend biased. That means that you can make a big contribution to setting up the front-end architecture of the company.
We have amazing growth opportunities and a solid customized career plan for you. We also offer relocation and remote work while also having the possibility to come to our AMAZING offices and be given the best equipment to work with.
In our growing tech & product team, we have a pragmatic, agile, quality-oriented development methodology: short sprints with continuous delivery, pair programming, TDD with code & design reviews.
What we offer… 🙂
- Competitive salary.
- Relocation to Barcelona with Work Visa (Paperwork and Immigration services are on us) 💥
- Real flexible working hours.
- Remote work + Office commodities.
- All the equipment you need to work comfortably. Our standard office set-up consists of a MacBook Pro and a 27" external display.
- Beautiful 3 floor office building based on a bike-friendly location in the center of Barcelona with a big terrace and plenty of nice places nearby.
- Personal budget for conferences, courses, books, and professional development.
- 10% of the time to work on any project you're interested in.
- We take part in and offer workshops, conferences, meet-up groups, and tech talks to encourage participation and growth in both community involvement and career development.
Plus, we guarantee
- A high degree of autonomy.
- Transparency and open culture.
- A tangible impact on the product and also on the company culture.
- We are always open to exploring new technologies and tools.
You’ll be a good fit if you have… 😊
- 5+ years of experience working as a Frontend Engineer.
- Redux, Webpack, GraphQL, and the good old Coffee + jQuery, HTML, and CSS experience is a plus.
- Lean & agile methodologies, XP, good practices, design principles, and patterns.
- Deployment in the Amazon cloud is also a plus. We are a PCI Compliant company.
- English proficiency.
You’re going to be a match if you are... 🤗
- Relentless in the pursuit of writing simple, clean, and efficient code.
- Proactive, accountable, analytical, and pragmatic.
- Attention to detail/product ownership.
- Team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Motivation to learn and grow.
- Passion for driving change and efficiency with partners of different disciplines.
Which are the next steps?
Interview with People Team
Technical take-home assessment
Live Peer review of the assessment
Meet the team & CTO
Why choose SeQura?
Right now we are going through an amazing moment, we are opening new markets such as Southern Europe and LATAM, and that’s why we are looking for ambitious and passionate people who want to join our healthy culture, made up of a high-performance team of about 200 employees.
In SeQura we promote an equal opportunity to all, regardless of age, color, gender identity, medical condition, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic. We love to have an inclusive environment, and respect is above all.
Perks & Benefits
- Free fruit 🍊, coffee ☕ and drinks 🍻 at our amazing cafeteria.
- Monthly after works and annual events (Summer🌞, Christmas🎄, and many more!🎉).
- Flexible compensation plan in transportation, restaurants, kindergarten with Cobee💰
- Professional development with Bussu, you can learn up to 13 different languages.📖
- 23 vacation days + 2 days of free disposal per year.✈️
- Health insurance discounts.🤒 You can optionally add family members.
Do you want to be part of the change? Join us!👇